Monday, September 27, 2010

Random Pics of the Day

I love bows, especially purple bows. I made this one while I was wrapping a gift for my aunt. Black n white polka dots with purple go well together.


I bought this Ocean's Spray Cranberry juice with green tea blah blah. I didn't realize it was sweetened with Splenda until I was drinking it and it gave me that nasty aspartame aftertaste. So in the trash it went.


Caribou is selling non-disposable sleeves for their drinks. It's a good way to use less disposable ones. Environmentally friendlier. I bought one, but made the mistake of leaving it behind on my empty latte cup after I finished.. out of habit. Thank God I remembered and went back to get it.


And my orange scarf is progressing, slowly but surely. I do about 2 lines or 3 a day. I don't seem to have time for it. But it shall become a scarf one day..

No comments: