Friday, October 1, 2010

Sweet October

Well, there's nothing worse that waking up Friday morning and heading to work. As I'm going there, I kept my sunroof opened, and I really loved the breeze. It's not perfect, but it's definitely cool.

I love season transitions, like winter to summer, or summer to winter (like what we're having now), and this signifies change for me.

An English quote states that "every three years you have change one thing in your life: either your car, your house, or your husband"

Have a happy transition everyone :)

2 comments:

a la Mocha said...

Time 4 me 2 change my husband!

a la Mocha said...

My favorite time is transitioning into winter season. And when winter finally starts, I feel like i'm in luv! Especially on the weekends. "I luv our winter, wala!"

I usually like the 1st day of months. It feels like a fresh new page in a new chapter. With the page so crisp n clean. Altho my october '10 started off with an unfortunate event.. i still hav faith that it will turn right side up eventually. Inshala.

Sweet October. :)