Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Rejection

My career is at a major turn point, in which there are many routes to reach my goal in the next five years. Professionally, all of them are excellent, yet socially, two of them are outstanding.

I did not get the chance to join the outstanding ones, due to political facts. A reason that did not include me not fitting these institutes. After all, el7amdella 3ala kil 7al.

Am I sad ? yes! Am I gonna get over it ? inshallah! Am I gonna commit suicide ? hope not :p

For those who read this, I wish you all easy life goal achievements, via the routes that you like :)

1 comment:

a la Mocha said...

Technically, it's not a rejection btw. In any case, God works in mysterious ways. U never know what it is, but there's always a 5eera to everything. And am 100% sure there's a 5eera behind what happened to u in this situation.

The best is yet to come inshala. Shoof, even Sinatra agrees with me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmf1AYgYj6I